27 Feb 2019
Electronics Technician Internship
The Electronics Technician is responsible for testing, troubleshooting and reworking all finished product prior to acceptance and shipping. The Electronics Technician must ensure that all products meet specified levels of performance. Under general supervision, maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well maintained equipments to insure service quality.
Day to day responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following and lots more:
- Test, adjust, trouble-shoot and rework all sub-assemblies and finished product
- Participate in the research and development of test fixtures and equipment
- Help the Senior Technician train new and existing Electronic Testers
- Maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well maintained equipment to ensure service quality
- Submit complete and accurate failure reports daily
- Maintain specified quality levels when testing, replacing parts and reworking all product lines
- Check and maintain all test equipment and tools
- Maintain supply of replacement parts, as needed
- Maintain workstation and surrounding areas in a clean and safe condition
- Develop the skills necessary to perform routine and preventative
- Follow all applicable safety regulations and company policies.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience troubleshooting analog and digital circuitry
- Able to read and interpret all testing documentation, including schematics, blueprints and test procedures.