The Med O3 System is a great option to apply Ozone in healthcare treatments or aesthetic treatments.
Ozone is a highly reactive gas, so when it comes into contact with the tissues it is immediately absorbed.
This characteristic makes ozone a powerful antioxidant, an important activator of the immune system and has an extraordinary healing capacity, because it increases the amount of oxygen in the affected area, elevating the healing potential and tissue regeneration.
Ozone treatment has a metabolic inhibitory effect on the growth of tumors and infections and is a strong booster of the immune system, protecting against bacteria or fungi viruses.
Ozone treatments combine their numerous applications with rare contraindications.
Ozone accelerates the healing process and has the ability to regenerate cells, effectively combating and preventing gastrointestinal tract diseases such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, irritable intestine, anal fissure, and fistulas.
Ozone therapy consists of the use of ozone in the treatment of the most varied diseases. The use of ozone as a complementary therapeutic medium has increased in recent decades.
With the diversification of preventive medicine, the indications of ozone treatment have become increasingly numerous.
More and more health problems can be addressed with ozone, and more than 260 ozone-treatable diseases are already being reported at the moment.
Ozone therapy has rare contraindications and has become a safe and highly sought after choice.
Ozone is a powerful oxidant that when circulates through the body causes a set of biochemical reactions that increase the concentration of antioxidants.
Thanks to its antioxidant powers and its ability to stimulate the immune system, ozone treatments can be used as a means of prevention and not only as a form of treatment.
Moreover, its use in the field of aesthetics as anti-ageing makes ozone treatments a very effective therapy.
The anti-inflammatory effect of ozone is one of the main and best-known benefits that can be achieved by using ozone.
Ozone has the ability to reduce inflammation by inhibition of cyclooxygenase and other inflammatory cytokines.
- Self-Hemotherapy Minor Treatment: The methodology is to extract blood from the patient, treat it with medicinal ozone and administer intramuscularly. It can be used in allergic diseases, acne, inflammatory processes, etc.
- Major Self-Hemotherapy Treatment: The process involves extracting venous blood that after treatment with medicinal ozone is reintroduced in the patient. This technique is especially recommended for post-chemotherapy, anaemia, fatigue syndrome, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, inflammatory processes and cholesterol. For general revitalization, particularly useful for athletes and in the treatment of circulatory problems.
- Intramuscular treatment: Ozone gas is administered through a small gauge needle, infiltrating the affected area or muscles. It decreases the sensation of pain and inflammation.
- Inflatable: The process involves introducing a sac into the infected area and inflating it with medicinal ozone. It is widely used in the treatment of ulcers in diabetics and in the fight against viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Rectal treatment: It is an innovative and painless method for the patient. Ozone is absorbed by the intestinal mucosa in seconds. This procedure is directed to the inflammatory treatment of the intestine, sports performance, among others.
- Among others: such as vaginal insufflation, application of ozonated oil, and much more.
Ozone is still of great importance in the treatment of osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. Due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, ozone has the ability to treat free radicals and toxic substances, which in turn attack the body’s biomolecules that are found in 90% of the diseases, mainly in the inflamed joints.